Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Green
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey you wargamers out there, I wanted to let you know that the East Bay Wargamers are having a Teaching Day/ Demo Day for folks who are in the Bay Area, and have maybe 1) heard about wargames, 2) used to play wargames, 3) are curious about wargames, or 3) want to try wargames out for the first time 4) want to get back into wargaming.

We've got these games, (so far), with guys who are ready to teach the game for the 1st Sunday in March, (March 1st), from 10-5ish.

The games:

Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Starter Kit #1

Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Starter Kit #2

Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Starter Kit #3

Napoleon's Triumph

Bonaparte at Marengo

Grant Takes Command

Here Come the Rebels

June '44

Hammer of the Scots

Combat Commander: Europe

Combat Commander: Mediterranean

Combat Commander: Pacific

If you're interested and would like to show up, or sign up early for a game, please email me at wgwgreen@yahoo.com

More games are sure to be added between now and March 1st. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Will Green
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't live out there but that looks like one hell of a cool event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Green
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We hope it will be! Hey, also, airfares are dropping, there are plenty of hotels...You would be guaranteed a full day of gaming...and with the crowd of East Bay Wargamers around, most likely you could game for 3-4 days straight!

(There's always someone of the bunch willing and able to 'fight it out' with cardboard on any day of the week).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calavera Despierta
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Damn, what a great way to learn the ways of the grognard (something I would love do to... all these euros are leaving me unfulfilled and with a bitter taste in my mouth.) Wish I was in the bay area. Hope you guys have a great event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.