kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

A few months ago I posted a player-aid card (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/35156) to the files section for Scallywags. Recently I noticed a typo, so I fixed it and tried to submit the correction, but it's been rejected. Twice.
I feel like it's a legitimate submission, and I'm just wondering which administrator I need to ask about this... not like I'm doing it for the GG, I just want the info to be correct...
thanks!
~~kswingruber

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you include a note to the admins that it was a replacement for the existing file? Usually they will just replace the old one with the new one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
feydjm wrote:
Did you include a note to the admins that it was a replacement for the existing file? Usually they will just replace the old one with the new one.
Yup. I sure did. I've done updates a couple times in the past, and it's never been a problem...
My only thought is that maybe with all the updates and whatnot, they've got more important issues, and I should just hold off and try submitting it again in a couple weeks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
- Updates to a file should be submitted from the file page, rather than from the game page.

- Currently, that is not working for me (I get a blank page from uploading from a file page.)

- Dale Yu has been doing more of the file approvals lately.

- If you need help pushing it thru (when you can get it uploaded on the file page), I can help you push it through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.