Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Maxwell
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, this is actually the second time in about 6 weeks that I'm recommending Blue Highway Games in Seattle. When I was there over Christmas I bought a copy of PitchCar and greatly enjoyed the store, thus my earlier recommendation. When I got home to Denver and opened the game I found that one of the straights had its top finished chipped, leaving a rough patch on that piece. The game was playable with the damage, but it did cause the cars to stick in that section.

I sent Ferti an email about a replacement with no response. Figuring it was a long shot I emailed Blue Highway Games to find out if I could work through their distributor to contact somebody about a replacement. After they looked into it they emailed me and their contact saying they had worked out a replacement piece and all I needed to do was send my mailing address in a response.

That's a great job by a game store that could have just said it was out of their hands and referred me to the contact info for Ferti. Next time I'm home visiting family again I'm going to make sure I have time to stop by, thank them again, and purchase something. Service like this deserves to be rewarded with future purchases. The fact that its only 6 blocks from my grandfather's house doesn't hurt either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.