Popular Tags: [View All]
Preston Fuller
United States
Ashland
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to give a shout out to Myriad Games.

http://www.myriadgames.com/catalog/

If you live in the Southern New Hampshire area (exit 2 off of rt.93) you must check out Myriad Games. Even if you have been there in the past, check it out as they have greatly increased their volume of games.

The staff is very friendly and helpfull and the store is clean and organized and their prices are fair. They have a wonderful selection of Euros, AT, Party, Kids and even traditional games.

No, I don't get a cut or have stock in the store. I just wanted to give praise where true praise is due.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Myriad is a great store. They have tons of games, and Dan (the owner) is awesome. The other staff isn't quite as knowledgeable about the games as Dan, but they are friendly and helpful. Prices are MSRP, but there's no tax in NH, and they have a free monthly $10 Gift Certificate drawing. I just wish it was a little closer to me so I could get there more often. They're easy to find, as the store is about a minute off of I93 (Exit 2) in Salem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myriad Games
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. We're always improving our selection, so we welcome requests and suggestions. We've also just expanded our Myriad Gamer Membership with even more benefits. Any questions or requests, please do not hesitate to ask. We look forward to serving you!

- Dan Yarrington
Myriad Games, Your Friendly Professional Game Store
Salem, NH
MyriadGames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.