BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Betrayal at House on Hill and Chill: Black Morn Manor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris X.
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So does any of you know if there's ever gonna be a reprint for either of those games? Chill got reprinted in German i think as "Hollenhaus" but not in english?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I don't know about Chill, but Betrayal is probably out of luck -- unless Hasbro sells the rights to someone else entirely, which seems unlikely. It's too bad, really, but these sorts of games have a very small audience compared to things that Hasbro usually publishes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean P
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I read somewhere that Chill was going to have an English version at some point, though I might have that confused with Der Hexer von Salem. Betrayal you'll have to pick up used, like on ebay or a trade here. Though it will cost you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Green
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately Hasbro has shut down all the Avalon Hill titles except for Axis & Allies brand war games. This was announced several years ago. Betrayal was one of those games that was selling for half price and on bargain bin tables, and now is way too expensive on eBay. I'll be keeping my copy for now. My unpunched copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
bookgnome wrote:
... I'll be keeping my copy for now. My unpunched copy.

I bought an unpunched copy... punched it out and we've played it dozens of times. Games are meant for playing! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.