Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Richter
Germany
Siegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just read this great comic by John Kovalic and wanted to share it.

I think everybody on this site understands Igor...

http://www.dorktower.com/2009/02/06/dork-tower-06-02-09-tali...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Green
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hilarious! Funny because I just bought the Talisman upgrade pack myself. At the same time, I purchased the new Reaper expansion. Which, besides doubling the amount of adventures you can have, it adds exactly 4 new characters and the Reaper threat. Thank goodness I bought the 3rd ed. Talisman the same time I bought the Black Industries version, so I'd have the cool cone shaped stat counters and toad tokens which I like better than the toad figures even though I'll probably use the toad figures in actual play, if we ever get it to the table. But I'll probably get a copy of the new 4th ed. game to keep in shrink for whenever it goes out of print, in which case it will be good trade fodder or for selling on eBay, since that would get me more games. Or maybe I'd just keep it for whenever we inevitably lose pieces and need replacements. But then I'd need to buy a third copy of 4th ed., so I'll probably actually get two.

(just kidding about everything but having purchased the upgrade pack and the expansion to stay current. And getting 3rd ed. with the B.I. version.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.