Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted Hasbro UK at askhasbro@hasbro.co.uk and asked if they had a digital copy of the English rules.

Within a few days they responded, attaching a .pdf.

I did not ask them if I could post them here, so I won't, but you can get them if you e-mail Hasbro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Are there any significant differences from those posted here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't compared them side by side, but the gist of the rules seems to be the same.

The main differences, then seem to be cosmetic. The official rules have all of the fancy color and illustrations that are in the German rules.

FWIW, both sides of the rules are on the same sheet and oriented so that you can't do a duplex print and get them in the same orientation on both sides of the paper (i.e. the back is upside down with relation to the front).

Also, I'm not sure what size paper would be needed to get the rules to print out in the original size. Sized to fit onto a US letter size page, they are quite a bit smaller than the actual rules that come with the game. I don't know if a US legal page would give a larger result or if there is a standard European sized sheet that would do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, I also requested the rules just the other day and received them; I have also inquired as to if I might be able to get said official English rules uploaded here and am awaiting a response.

[edit] Just heard back from them and am attempting the process that needs to go through their Legal department (see below); I figure I've got a 50/50 chance of getting this approved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.