Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Baker
United States
Ocean Springs
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
Games with dragons, spaceships, and bears aren’t wargames. Call them conquest games or strategy games or crap but they aren’t wargames.
mbmbmbmbmb

As I type I notice that the GMT P500 has 339 orders. The Wilderness War statistics show that 162 folks want this in trade. 339 + 162 = 501

What are we waiting for? (I don't want to hear that the 162 folks who want this in trade have already preordered it.) Lets start ordering!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gray
United States
Glenwood Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you might not WANT to hear it, But this person wants it, and has preordered it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau Bailey
United States
Missoula
Montana
flag msg tools
Why don't you believe me?
badge
Seriously, I'm a weasel.
mb
Well, this person snagged it for a decent price off of eBay. No need for a preorder for me.

Now to see if I can get it to the table soon, the rules look like it will create a very fast solid game. Hopefully this gets reprinted soon for the rest of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Maurer
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just snagged the game in a trade recently, so I am no longer part of the 162 as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Ditto. Got tired of watching the slow climb up the P500 ladder. So, it was EBay for me a few months ago.

In fact, I was just clipping the counters out today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.