Subject: Train Company Value rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only played the game twice (3 player and 4 player), but I have a question about the little +50 Tokens included with the game. When do any of the train company values get that high? In the two games that I have played the highest that a company got was the mid-30's. I would imagine that a company would have to reach Chicago going through at least two Industrial Cities and have a lot of development to get that high.

Has anyone seen the company values go over 50 in their games?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell InGA
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only played a couple of times also and do not remember the company values we saw but... If it's theoretically possible for the company value to need a +50, it's nice of them to include it in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Falcons wrote:

Yep, that is why they are in there, although the +50 marker for the Wabash is about as useful as the Russian Aircraft Carriers in Axis & Allies!

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've seen company incomes over 50 perhaps two times. It certainly isn't common. 30's is fairly common, 40+ happens on rare occasion, 50+ can and has happened but only in ~2% of games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Dietrich
Germany
Troisdorf
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Falcons wrote:

I just want to have these cool tokens included esp. the Wabash

All the best from Germany
Bernd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.