Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to get the word out that I've imported several copies of Peeper if anyone is interested. It's a ladder game in the vein of Tichu/Lexio with cool orange tiles, so if you're into that sort of thing, give it a look!

The cost is $38 plus shipping.

EDIT: I'm down to one unclaimed copy which I've listed in the marketplace. If anyone else is interested beyond that, please Geekmail me and I'll put together another group order from Korea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love a copy of that. Dig Lexio! But Valentines is coming up this week. Might ping you later if you have a copy left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I might be on that train. Let's see how it plays with the group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
E-Mail Sent....it is such a wonderful safety orange

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
E-Mail Sent....it is such a wonderful safety orange

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
DFW
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just hope that there are English versions of the rulebook that don't read like the BGG description of this game:

Quote:

JOEN's best game is a PEEPER which won the "month of the game" by the ministry of Culture& Entertainment. Peeper is designed for visually handicapped people for the first time, has a good functionality & game quality. It enables to increase the concept of numbers and perception ability with using 4 kinds of number Tiles. The development of spatial cognitive ability and strategic thinking power progress.

Also this game create own board games using number tiles, which is very creative game. The best example is a matrix. It is adopted as an official game for the visually handicapped people this September the handicapped people game, planning to hold a peeper event at the end of this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.