Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got more news folks.

All four Cutthroat Caverns games have cleared customs (finally)and will be transported by rail to our warehouse in the coming week. Stores should see them sometime thereafter. Ya-Hoooo!

-Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Alexander
United States
Saline
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forget stores Curt, can;t we buy them straight from you??

-MMD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL

Thanks Don, but I'm afraid it won't save any time. I'm waiting for mine to come from the warehouse too (which is half the country away) when they arrive.

Naturally, we will have them available on our site -- but I always encourage people to visit their friendly local game store. Not only is it good for them and keeps them in business for all your gaming needs, but it is better in the end for us too. If they don't stock us, maybe they will after they get your special order (and we're available at all the distributors they work with). And when stores stock us, more people see the games, buy them and enjoy them. Long live the FLGS!!!!

-CC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Alexander
United States
Saline
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curt!
Please sir, when will we see this? It has been two weeks since last word, and I need some new tricks in which to stab my friends in the back.

-MMD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Brea
CA
flag msg tools
This space intentionally left green.
badge
GRRREEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
From this thread on Tuesday 2/25: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/3166643#3166643,

Smirky wrote:
They will be arriving at my warehouse this week, shipping out to distributors next week and to retailers immediately thereafter. Ask your local gaming store to put in the order now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.