Subject: Things I'd rather be doing than being sick rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As I sit here wearing two sweatshirts, two sweatpants, and as the names would imply sweating like a dog, I close my eyes for a moment to reflect on other things that would be this awful, but more enjoyable in the end.

Running a Marathon: sure my body would shut down and I'd lose control of my bowels, but I would feel an incredible sense of accomplishment over what I'd done

Getting Tasered: yes, getting tasered would probably hurt a lot and I would lose control of my bowels, but it would only last about 30 seconds, I would have a great story, and if I was expecting it I could get off a "don't tase me, bro!"

Having an Invasive Medical Procedure: yeah I'd feel a lot of pain and a lot of discomfort, but at the end at least I could get a better sense of my overall health

Walking Through A Field of Brambles: this one is starting to push it, because I have done this before and know how awful it could be, and that was only with tiny thorns. In this theoretical scenario I am talking about like "tear your nose off if you're not careful" brambles. But despite the horrible cutting and pain, I could at least go slowly through it and stop to rest at times, and if I reach the center of the bramble field I could pick the Eternity Rose and take the hand of the beautiful Princess of Brambledon, though my fiancee probably wouldn't appreciate that so I'd just give the rose to somebody else. No need to let a perfectly fine Eternity Rose go to waste.

Take a laxative: see Run a Marathon

Play Empire: Total War: I'd actually rather do this than almost anything else, I am very excited about this game

Play Fluxx: okay this one isn't true
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb

I could send you a cure-all mix CD of brash bagpipe music.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't actually lose bowel control when you get tasered.

Others, however, may lose bladder control from laughing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BagpipeDan wrote:
Play Empire: Total War: I'd actually rather do this than almost anything else, I am very excited about this game

Thanks for reminding me that there's an upcoming game in one of my favorite computer game series.
I've mostly left the computer game loop in recent years, but I might be tempted to make an exception on this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.