john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the 'reviews' forum hasn't been updated since the website upgrade. if it's really gone, where are reviews being posted these days?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you mean this forum http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/browse/boardgame/0?sort=..., it seems bang up to date to me as of a few minutes ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. my old feed "Feed: BoardGameGeek Recent Additions (review)" definitely checked out on feb 1, and i was somehow too dim to find it again. do you know what the url for the feed is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hey, i went back and looked at the forums page i get with this URL:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/index/region/1 and i don't see reviews. is that the wrong URL for the forums? that's what the 'Forums' tab takes me to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't see reviews on that page either. I went from the Games tab at the top of the page, that has a link for Reviews

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
funny - the RSS feed just kicked back in. dunno if it was the server or my feedreader that had a cork in it, but i am getting updates now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.