United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cross posting (hope that's ok) from:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/381066

Quote:
I have off on Monday and a baby sitter so if anyone is interested in getting together for a beer and a game let me know. I've never played before but am really dying to give this a try. Any format, though it'd be fun to do a tourney style "pick two chapter packs" game.

King of Prussia/Valley Forge/West Chester/422 Corridor or anywhere that's not the city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve
United States
SE
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While the prospect of beer and any game sounds inviting, especially since I work along that corridor, I've never played AGoT though, and it looks like a collectible card game of sorts, which I'd be at a huge disadvantage..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bertrand Russell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maibock wrote:
While the prospect of beer and any game sounds inviting, especially since I work along that corridor, I've never played AGoT though, and it looks like a collectible card game of sorts, which I'd be at a huge disadvantage..

If you're a beer lover and you work off of 422 you owe it to yourself to go check out the Craft Ale House in Limerick.

http://www.craftalehouse.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve
United States
SE
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow nice heads up there.. According to Google, I live about a 1/2 hour from the place.. I can swing by on the way back from dropping my kid off at college

Nice selection of brews there!

thanks, man

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.