Doom: The Boardgame» Forums » Variants

Subject: Creating your own tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Bubolz
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I've created some house mods and some of them could use their own tokens. I use TileSystem to make scenarios and have Macromedia Fireworks, which is handy since TS uses .png files for its tiles. Does any one know where to find blank templates (preferably .png, any image format will do) for tokens or adding new monsters (I saw kungfro's sweet Spider Mastermind, kudos!)? I'm also looking for the health order token image to print off more of them for one of the said mods. Any help, advice, and/or tips are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Now known as; YearoftheCat
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I believe I've found a blank weapon template in the files here before, so dig through there, I'll post if I find it again.

I do have a bit of advice though for when you get them printed out, Save (if it's not too late) the cardboard you punched the bits out of for your doom game, and sticker your icons onto it, and cut them out, they will have the same weight and thickness then :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bubolz
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
That would be great, and using the excess was a good idea, other than pasting over extra copies of them. I thought I might've seen one but I didn't see it when I browsed through again. I should probably be specific, I'm looking for templates of ammo tokens, armor tokens, the cross equipment tokens, and the 3 circular/oval icons of the monsters from the maps in the scenario guides. So if anyone stumbles across any, please pass a link on or something. Thanks.

UPDATE: I'm still looking . A google search just brought me back to my own forum post, go figure. Any help would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.