Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
victor ywt
Hong Kong
HK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the english rules as follow , but I cannot get something.
http://www.dogspiel.info/regeln/rules_e.pdf

How to play with 6 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You need a board for 6 players - or the 2-player expansion for the 4-player board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In 3 vs 3 games, if I finish by placing all my pawns in the goal area, can I choose during my next turn which partner's pawn I want to move?

E.g., player order is: A1 (me) B1 A2 B2 A3 B3
I am A1 and finish by putting all my pawns in the home area. During my next turn I can move a pawn of either A2 or A3 with one of my cards, right?

What happens with "7"? Can I split 7 points between pawns of different team partners?
E.g., if I've finished and I have a 7, can I move a A2's pawn by 4 and a A3's pawn by 3?

I use Schmidt's rules as my reference. If anyone has played the BSW's 6-player implementation, it would be interesting to know how BSW implements this scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picon wrote:
In 3 vs 3 games, if I finish by placing all my pawns in the goal area, can I choose during my next turn which partner's pawn I want to move?

According to the Schmidt rules, 6 player Dog is 2 vs 2 vs 2.

Jeweils zwei Personen die sich gegenüber sitzen spielen zusammen und bilden ein Team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
Picon wrote:

According to the Schmidt rules, 6 player Dog is 2 vs 2 vs 2.

Jeweils zwei Personen die sich gegenüber sitzen spielen zusammen und bilden ein Team.

Oh, thank you. I read somewhere here that a 6-player game can run either as a 2v2v2 or 3v3, but I guess the 3v3 is "unofficial".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Picon wrote:

That's the way we play it. You cannot split up your turn though, ie. you can't split a 7, but you can Jack your two partners.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.