Dan Taylor
United States
Berryville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Just Another Washed Up Wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a few leaders in the deck that haven't come out, and I realize they're mostly major power leaders which were marked "nc" originally, but whose new counters have a "V."

Eichorn: (German Leader)
Ironsides: (British Leader)
Graves: (American Leader)

Simplest explanation is "when the forces are activated, the leader comes out."

As an unrelated question, the counter "Tokmokav" is new (and thus has no card.) His counter is marked "Attrition Supply," any idea what's the story with him?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The "V" means variable - so those leaders come in when their forces arrive - just place on a space that contains the arriving forces. The Central Powers leader is only triggered if one side gets control of the CP.

Instructions for Tokmokav are on page 4 of the Comrades' Guide...under "Leaders (20)". Attrition supply indicates he has always has automatic supply (can't be OOS'd) during the attrition phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Taylor
United States
Berryville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Just Another Washed Up Wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your quick response, Herr Dr. I see the rules for Tokmokav in the Comrade's Guide, but don't see any rules for the attrition supply there - is that maybe in some errata I missed?

At any rate, a quick clarification on Tokmokav - is it just the leader himself or "leader and units he's with" who are immune from attrition supply destruction?

Thanks again, I love the game quite a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Dan.

T is just a leader - so the attrition supply applies to that unit and Insurrention Armies ... rule 16.34 {v1.5 - the FINAL rule verions - out since 2007)...and CP and Czech Legion forces. Attrition supply is defined as not being eliminated for being OOS during the logistics phase. These forces still suffer OOS effects (movement and combat), but they are not eliminated for being OOS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.