Popular Tags: [View All]
Giant Robot
United States
Belleville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some Ebay completed auctions to guide you.

Vol 30 No 1 - sold $0.99
Vol 25 No 4 - unsold (lister started it at $2.50)
Vol 23 No 6 - sold $0.99
Vol 24 No 1 - sold $4.50
Vol 25 No 4 - sold $3.49

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Herman, $4-$8 per issue, depending on what inserts are provided in the mag, is usually a safe valuation for most issues of the General from about vol. 20 on. Depending on what's included in the issue (e.g., the issue devoted almost entirely to Gunslinger with bonus counters), a few are worth more than that, but rarely is it ever much more; on the other hand, a good many of those later issues can be had for $3-$5 fairly easily.

You said "mailing cover" though--I thought a few of the issues you have listed came with special die-cut countersheets (though the one I'm thinking of in particular may have shipped with #28.6, not 28.5). If you have those with the magazine, $25-30ish isn't an unreasonable figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric M. Aldrich I
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If Vol 30 no 6 (Geronimo cover) has the counter sheet insert it's worth close to $80 easily as the only way to get these was to be a subscriber or to contact AH directly to order them.

You should see the bloodbaths on eBay whenever this shows up....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric M. Aldrich I
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know I've been the loser in several of those bloodbaths.

They are optional counters for *several* games -- hence the fights.

It mentions it someplace in the issue -- I can hunt that down if you like but you probably have it just as accessible as I do.

Also, another issue that's worth its weight in gold is Volume 28 #6 if the variant counters are in there. I've never seen one for sale but the people I've talked to wouldn't let their copy go for any price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.