Karl Bappert
United States
Woodstock
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
check out my want to buy list and send offering / price, thanks

im looking for games that are complete and in like new condition , playe with is ok as long as they were very well taken care of, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This usually goes the other way around... you want specific games, so you go find the seller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on where you are in Georgia that would make a difference. There are even 2 good online shops of new games in Georgia that I know of; CLS in Atlanta and
Boulder Games in Lizella.
Then there are other users in Georgia who you can look at their trade/sale lists.

You can also use the "find gamers with google maps function" under "Misc" and look that way.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Alton
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If you are in (or willing to travel to) the Atlanta area, Dr. No in Marietta, The Gaming Pit in Lilburn and Tower Games in Lawrenceville all have new games in stock. They may also sell used games; you'd have to check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Bappert
United States
Woodstock
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry, i live in canton near marietta. im not looking for all the games on the list, just a couple to get us started, and mabye see whos gamming near me ,thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom O'K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Never fear; I is here.
mbmbmbmbmb
karlgaming wrote:
sorry, i live in canton near marietta. im not looking for all the games on the list, just a couple to get us started, and mabye see whos gamming near me ,thanks

To find some gamers nearby you could try the user search tool: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/users.php.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Bappert
United States
Woodstock
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erika Kern
United States
Snellville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karl... I live in Snellville, but I work in Canton. Look at my games list and PM me with your interests. I'll look at your list and decide what games I probably won't be playing much and we can go from there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.