Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer Bray
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can the heroes activate in any order during their turn? Or must they always activate in the same order as set up during the beginning of the game?

I.E. If Grey Ker is hero #1, can Silhouette take her activation before him on a subsequent turn, or must Grey Ker always take his activation first?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They can pick a new order on each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the heroes take their turns in any order they want and may change the order each round.

Base rules, page 7:
Quote:
Hero Turn Order
The hero players collectively choose the order in which they take their turns each round. At the start of the round, all hero players place their hero turn tokens in their play area with the green side up. The players then choose a hero to take the first turn. That player takes his turn and then flips his hero turn token to its red side. The hero players then choose the next hero player to take a turn, and so on. ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Bray
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
edroz wrote:
Yes, the heroes take their turns in any order they want and may change the order each round.

Base rules, page 7:
Quote:
Hero Turn Order
The hero players collectively choose the order in which they take their turns each round. At the start of the round, all hero players place their hero turn tokens in their play area with the green side up. The players then choose a hero to take the first turn. That player takes his turn and then flips his hero turn token to its red side. The hero players then choose the next hero player to take a turn, and so on. ...

Ah yes, I managed to find that about 25 minutes after someone responded here. I wish the rulebook was laid out more clearly, all I kept finding was the stupid "hero turn #1" then "hero turn #2" stuff. Thanks for the responses though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.