Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
My turn at the questions....

When a unit carrying assets becomes a casualty, what happens to its assets? (eg a PLT HQ turns into a casualty, and it's carrying flares, phone, etc).

When a team that tracks ammo turns into a casualty, what happens to the ammo that was left?

I played that ammo markers and assets were dropped on the ground for any other unit to pick up (with a 'transport action').

As a squad is reduced to LAT's, can u split assets/ammo between the new markers?

No idea, but I'm guessing it's cool.

I'm officially hooked with this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Klinkisch
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When a unit carrying assets becomes a casualty, what happens to its assets? (eg a PLT HQ turns into a casualty, and it's carrying flares, phone, etc).

Assets are dropped on the ground and may be picked up by other units. Don't forget, however, that Phones and Radios have first to be tested to see if they are broken.

When a team that tracks ammo turns into a casualty, what happens to the ammo that was left?

Interesting question I really don't know the answer, but as Ammo transfer is not part of the rules and some units (like mortars) de facto disappear when they are reduced to LATs, I'd say you just lose the ammo.
But as I said: no idea

As a squad is reduced to LAT's, can u split assets/ammo between the new markers?

I think so, but only while splitting: afterwards you need to drop the assets and then pick them up (aka use 1 command ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Sancherib wrote:

Interesting question I really don't know the answer, but as Ammo transfer is not part of the rules and some units (like mortars) de facto disappear when they are reduced to LATs, I'd say you just lose the ammo.
But as I said: no idea

Yes, I didn't realize that weapons technically disappear once a weapon changes to a fire/assault/etc team until I actually started playing. Then I came up with the question about the ammo. Thanks for confirming everything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.