tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
Out of print, as far as I know, in all languages (and looking for a new publisher…)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have any FLGS you still might be able to find a copy. I have a store near me that tends to keep older games in stock and I think I just got lucky. I scoured the whole store for 20-30 minutes before I finally found a copy...

If that fails you should be able to locate a copy online too. I've seen new and used copies on the Geek Marketplace between $7-$20 dollars.

I would really try to find a copy...because its a really great game. It became an instant favorite of mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom furman
United States
tiverton
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmb
https://www.nobleknight.com had it in stock! Snagged a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
faidutti wrote:
Out of print, as far as I know, in all languages (and looking for a new publisher…)

If a new publisher picks it up and includes the Big Castle expansion, I'd buy a second copy just for that. It's a nifty game, but I much prefer how the seiges work with the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Figuière
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GaryP wrote:

If a new publisher picks it up and includes the Big Castle expansion, I'd buy a second copy just for that. It's a nifty game, but I much prefer how the seiges work with the expansion.

what is the difference?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can read the rules to the expansion on Bruno's website:

http://www.faidutti.com/index.php?Module=mesjeux&id=326&fich...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.