Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
badge
Meep. Meep. Meep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Was this expansion ever released? If not, is it still a planned released?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin McGunnigle
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
To: "Matthew Sprange"
"I really enjoyed the Paranoia Mandatory Fun Bonus Cardgame. I understand it is out of print, but an expansion pack was planned for it.
Was that expansion pack ever released? If not, are there plans to release it?"

His Reply:

Hi there,

I am afraid not, but a new edition will be out in the summer of 2010.

Regards,

Matthew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm seems dubious to me... I do enjoy that game too and discovered it at a convention in 2008, finally got the chance to grab it very recently.

But back in 2008 i made some research to get it and became aware of the expansion then as well. Mongoose said that a new version was comming up later in 2008... I never saw/found that expansion.

And we'ere still waiting for it, i don't know where you got that a new version will be out in summer 2010 but personally i'll belive it when i see it.

saurongoowowgoosauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have almost all of the Mongoose Paranoia books and the card game, but I stopped buying when news of the revisions came out (truth be told I didn't have time). The almost immediate cessation of publishing the current line alienated a lot of customers (myself included).

I don't think I'd bother with a new version of the card game even if it does get released. I'm certainly not buying any of the new books...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin McGunnigle
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
That's the reply I received from the customer service email address on the Mongoose Publishing website, but of course, it remains to be seen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully it will and with that expansion as well... it should be Mongoose resolution for 2010!

saurongoowowgoosauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thread Necromancy! meeple

It's now mid-2014, and still 0 users owning it. I guess this game was and will never be published, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PzVIE wrote:
Thread Necromancy! meeple

It's now mid-2014, and still 0 users owning it. I guess this game was and will never be published, right?

Sure looks that way..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
It’s a shame. I’ve introduced six new people to this game just this year, and every one of them loved it. This sort of game just begs for an expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
This entire conversation has been reported to Friend Computer as treasonous activity.
Happiness rehabmedication will be deducted from your ME card before your next clone backup is instated.
See you at the next daycycle Mandatory Happiness Parade!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.