Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darryl Boone
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Reading your recent posts has been like dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there,

I have a friend from mainland China in town for a couple of weeks. He likes some German board games and is considering buying a few to bring back with him.

I mentioned to him that some of the bigger names (Catan, Carcassonne) may have native simplified-Chinese editions that he can buy when he returns. He expects that the English editions will probably be cheaper however -- he's probably right but we don't have any knowledge on the subject.

What well-known German-style games have been printed in simplified Chinese editions? What's the price range for some of these games? Some examples with prices would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Yuan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there are quite a few games that have simplified chinese edition,but not catan or carcassonne,in fact i think there is not any language difficult for these two games

there do have some simplified chinese edition game sells in taiwan wargame club,like Modern Art,Race for The Galaxy etc.and the price is little higher than the english version which you can purchase it in canada.

hope it helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vincent hong
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
just tell your friend to check on
www.taobao.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.