Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's time to learn one of the games sitting on my shelf! I picked this one for its theme/topic, one which my wife and I both share an interest.

I have the base game and the two-player variant. What I need are any tips you might have in learning the game with the idea that you'll only be playing the two-player version.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Bayard Athayde
Brazil
Jundiai
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Im interested in learn about the 2 player variant, but I couldnt find it here neither in variants forum nor in files... Where you got it?

Thanks
Luiz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Beach
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thanks to the efforts of Greg Forster, we're about to release a document entitled "Frequently Misplayed HIS Rules". We're going to have two versions, one for newcomers and one for experienced players. Hopefully this document will help.

The other thing I usually recommend is the game replay on my web site here:
http://home.comcast.net/~ebeach/replay.htm

Now that was a 6-player game (not 2-player), so I'd suggest you look at that but just focus on the Papal and Protestant actions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Beach
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
lbathayde wrote:
Hi,

Im interested in learn about the 2 player variant, but I couldnt find it here neither in variants forum nor in files... Where you got it?

Thanks
Luiz

The two-player variant was published in GMT's C3i magazine #19. That issue is sold out now. However GMT does plan to release the 2-player version within the Here I Stand reprint that is currently on their P500 preorder system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Ed! It's great to hear from the designer!

I will check out the replay and look for the document soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.