Daniel Callister
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently found this game at a local thrift store and was super excited. The only problem is that it's in German. I don't know German. I'd love to play the game and I've been able to download english versions of the player's guide and the dungeon master's guide. I have printed out reference sheets of all the cards so i know what they say, but I still need to get a hold of some translations of the Character cards. If someone would be willing to scan in some of the character cards I would be willing to pay some shiny GG! Thanks in advance, Help a Brother out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't help you with scans, and I'm out for a couple of days, but if you haven't got any help till wednedsay night, I can just type in what they say. I am sure someone will have posted scans by then, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, same for me. I can´t help you with scans but in case you don´t get any within a reasonable amount of time I am willing to help with translations (gg or not, I like doing translations anyway). Just drop me a line if/when you get fed up with waiting . That being said, I agree that scans would probably be a much nicer solution..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Kimball
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Daniel,
I'm down in Provo and I have the base game plus both expansions all in English. I don't have a scanner (nor time to do it for you with an intense school semester and a newborn baby in the picture ) but I've got everything you need. You gonna be down this way anytime when we can work something out? I'll have more time during summer to scan things if you can wait till then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vaughan Cockell
United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider the base game character sheets posted.

Enjoy my first proper contribution to the site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a spare set of player cards and rules. If you made a token donation toward international postage, I'll send 'em to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Callister
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for posting those Psychman, you're a life saver!

does any body have the English character card for the Barbarian that comes with the winter expansion too? If I could get that, I would have most of my problems solved.

Now I just need to find someone with a spare deck. Hey a guy can dream cant he?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vaughan Cockell
United Kingdom
Weston Super Mare
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you would bear with me, I'll post the sheets for barbarian and the 2 druids as well.

Got hold of the game last year and ran it as my 1st foray into GMing.

Hope you have as much fun with it as we did!

One tip, watch the strategic use of potions in the final boss fight of the basic game, my players creamed the lich in surprisingly short order!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.