Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
This is Kyoshi, our adopted Shiba Inu.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'd like to sell, donate, or otherwise transfer some dark blue (French) Napoleon in Europe pieces in my general direction, please send me a BGG mail. I seem to have lost some, and have run out in our current game, which bodes not well for future scenarios. They don't have any at Eagle even though the website says they do. Especially looking for the Infantry figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
chargetheguns wrote:
If you'd like to sell, donate, or otherwise transfer some dark blue (French) Napoleon in Europe pieces in my general direction, please send me a BGG mail. I seem to have lost some, and have run out in our current game, which bodes not well for future scenarios. They don't have any at Eagle even though the website says they do. Especially looking for the Infantry figures.

I managed to get some sprues from eaglegames.net, and I'm pretty sure there was dark blue among them. So I guess I can spare a handfull of inf. If you geekmail me your address, I'll look at it.

By the way, I desperately need red army units, but I don't suppose anyone has any to spare? (I'm willing to pay twice the price at eaglegames.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not order the gray or tan and then spray paint them while still on the sprue?

I understand the color match will not be perfect but it may be close enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenE wrote:
Why not order the gray or tan and then spray paint them while still on the sprue?

I understand the color match will not be perfect but it may be close enough.

I actually did this in order to get some white horses, and the result wasn't too pretty. It works a lot better than those Irregular Cavalry markers though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra runner of red pieces. Sounds like a trade is in order. I'll send a geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Crater
United States
Ftw
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you need an extra runner then I can bring one to Curtis's party this weekend. I proxied some light inf with Italeri and I dont need a ton of arty, so it is yours if you want it. Later, Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chargetheguns wrote:
I have an extra runner of red pieces. Sounds like a trade is in order. I'll send a geekmail.

I'm sure I can probably dig out a runner or maybe two of dark blue (Imperial French) units, but I would only be interested in a trade for around a dozen of the white horses, if you have any extra for trade.

Good luck either way, SFRR

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all but I'm good for now (still doing the exchange with Ozimek). They do still sell them at Eagle it turns out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.