Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurence Koehn
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I recently bought a used copy of Cape Horn at an auction, and though it was supposed to be complete, I find that it is missing six of the wind tiles. I would like to try to make or find replacement tiles, but I don't know which ones I'm missing. So, how many of each type of wind tile are there supposed to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gomez
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wind tile inventory request
I second this request.

I just purchased a copy and am missing two tiles . It would be a snap to reproduce them if I only knew what they were...

Can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Koehn
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Germán, maybe between us we can figure out what we're each missing. This is what came with mine:

By the way, I was able to order replacement tiles from Rio Grande for $0.50 each, including shipping. They sent me six replacement tiles, but they were all the same, so I have my doubts about them being the exact ones I was missing. At least I can sticker them with the correct fronts, once I figure out what they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gomez
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on your photo this is what I get: I am missing one of the 1-2 up-dn diagonal and one of the 2 r-l horizontal.

I have added the ones you seem to be missing to the following photo for a total of 90 tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Koehn
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Excellent! Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.