Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmb
Hopefully someone will be able to help me wit these.

I recently played two games of this, and the game is awesome, but there are a few rules questions that came up.

1) When the action card "Change Groups" is played, does any of the weapons/infections/leadership cards that are on that character transfer as well to the new player, or do they stay in the new group?

We played that since the rules address that when a player is killed with a weapon that that weapon can transfer to another survivor in the saem group, that the weapons stay with the group, and not the taken character.

Honestly after thinking about this, I would say that all weapons on a character (as well as infections/leadership) transfer with that character. They are there, if you stack one character you are going to get picked on, and thematically it makes sense (competing groups will try to lobby for that character to come to their group).

2) Can a player who only has an Action card in their hand play that action card as soon as it becomes their turn to avoid having to play a card into a non-full location?

We played that this was allowed by the rules because it states that Action cards can be played at any time.

I tend to agree with how we played this one, but wasn't sure if that was an accurate reading of the rules.

Thanks In Advance,
LA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the same question about playing actions cards

Cheers

Wile

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pere cobo
Spain
barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played the game for my first time today and we played in the same way that you state on your message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.