Hide
5 Posts

Up Front» Forums » General

Subject: UP Front Purchase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Watts
msg tools
Does anyone have for sale or know a good place to purchase the Up Front game?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. Buy my copy, right here in the BGG Marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ebay. Be prepared to pay $60+ for a used copy of the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty M
Ireland
Fermoy
Co Cork
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eBay is definitely a good place to find it. I got an unpunched copy last year for UK£30 - I have seen them go on ebay.co.uk from £30 to £90 with expansions etc. Take your time, and you will get a copy at a half decent price eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
watts wrote:
Does anyone have for sale or know a good place to purchase the Up Front game?

Thanks.

ebay is your best bet [pun intended], but just keep your eyes open when you go to thrift stores and such. Sometimes I find games at places like these. Once I found a copy of Titan in new condition at a pawn shop with a price tag of only $5. I even picked up a copy of Soldier King for $2 once at a thrift store. But these gold strike finds are getting harder and harder to come across these days, so ebay is probably the way to go. But don't expect it to come cheap. A used copy can go for as much as $80 and a little as $50. I saw a Banzai expansion (used) go for $128 once. Makes me want to put up for sale my spare (which is in mint condition) on ebay.

To bad there is a hold or cancellation of reprint of Up Front. I would have been all over that! Guess we will never see it soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.