BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: AT-43 Red Blok 2500 pt army rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary huddleston
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
I want to get in on the ffg AT - 43 and Confrontation sales. What should I buy to field a 2500 Red Blok army?

I could also use advice on a 2500 pt Wolfen, and Griffen army.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Boudreau
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm sorry I don't have info for you, but I'm so excited! I didn't want you to think your thread went by unnoticed. I had been meaning to check out this sale and thanks to your thread it just reminded me. I've been eyeing AT-43 for months now and next month I was going to buy it for like 60 bucks... but holy shit they have it for 25!!! TWENTY FIVE! I bought way more than just Operation Damoclese, but oh man, you rule for posting this and reminding me this was happening.

PS: Yes I'm aware of the add on the side of BGG currently... but I always see it at work and my work place blocks game sites! Took this thread to make me say "hey, I should look at that"! hahha Sorry I couldn't help the OP though :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I find all the units for the Wolfen and Griffin are fine for the point costs. I personally like variety and would say one box of each unit available if you can afford it. You have to have templars and the cavalry just rock for the Griffin. The Great Fangs are gruesome for the Wolfen.

After that: buy more templars and fusiliers for the Griffin.

Buy more Hunters and Trackers for the Wolfen.

The Red Blok I don't play, but with one of everything you would have lots and lots of choices. I wish I could say what to stay away from, but I don't know their weaknesses. I know their walkers are tough and they typically field a lot more troops than I can with my expensive Karmans.

I hope this helps you some.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.