Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Glisson
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
www.scottsigler.com/gfl
badge
I'm gonna keep signing my posts so just let it go already.
mbmbmbmbmb
Conquest of the Empire

So I have had this game sitting on the shelf for almost a year now and have never played it. I decided to read up and get the fellas to give it a play and realized that both of my rule books are missing. I had taken them out and have absolutely no idea what I have done with them. I was going to order a ne set from Eagle games but the shipping to Canada is $20. Would it be against forum rules for me to ask someone to scan and email me a copy of the rules? I realize that would be a lot of work with those rule books but I'm stuck here. If someone had a set of rules that they wanted to sell me that would be great too. I told my friends about the game and they keep hounding me to play but I dorked up and lost the rules. Can anyone help a dumba** out here?

Kraken Fan #69

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lohr
United States
East China
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Well... if you were looking for the instructions for the "Milton Bradley" version of Conquest, you could just look over on Hasbro's website...

But, it looks like you are looking for the "Eagle Games" version, right??

This is the area for the MB version of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Glisson
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
www.scottsigler.com/gfl
badge
I'm gonna keep signing my posts so just let it go already.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. I continually make myself look like the idiot I am on thses boards. I just can't get to the right forum. Think I got it figured out now though. I'll go post it over in the Eagle Games forum.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Randy Weston - The Spirits of Our Ancestors
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the link to the Eagle Games version:

Conquest of the Empire

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.