Todd Rowe
msg tools
Help! I can't sleep until I remember the name of this game. :soblue:

There were little cubes of various colors (about 1cm cubes). I remember green and white mostly. I can't remember if there were other colors.

Cubes may have been part of some larger game, but I recall stacking them or building structures with them.

Not many cubes per player (maybe 20 or so). I also remember little black velvet bags to store them in.

I had them back in 1992 - 1995.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witchfinder General
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are probably going to need to give more details, Euro games use cubes like I use toilet paper. Sorry.

What were the other mechanics of the game, what was the goal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Perhaps it was:

Or -- sorry, I'm a new user here -- is it only Geeklists where this is required to appear?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rowe
msg tools
My memory is really fuzzy on this for some reason. I can't remember if there was a board at all. It might have been a card game. All I can see are little bright green plastic cubes and little swirly white (like soap) cubes.

for some reason, I think it involved placing the cubes in rows/columns on the table, maybe stacking them too. there may have been an element of destruction too, trying to knock some over.

Sorry, I know it's really vague.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rowe
msg tools
Oh, and it was most likely an American game company, not Euro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witchfinder General
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If its vague, what's the intrest in tracking it down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand the way these things can bug you, but I think you will have to give more details I'm afraid. The cubes could have been green and white simply because those were the colours you were playing and many people seem to find it irresistible to stack cubes. The guys here are really good at working these things out (often takes seconds), but I think even they may need more than what could amount to "you can be green or white cubes..."

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rowe
msg tools
I know, and I really appreciate people trying to help. but I'm sorry, that's all I've got to go on right now.

And the reason I want to ID this game is because I remember having fun with it and want to find a copy somewhere, but I don't have a clue what the name is. I think my kids would get a kick out of it too.

Are there any other sites out there that might be useful (like a card game site) similar to BGG? I'm new to this as you can tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Monroe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stack Market / Gra-Gra Company?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ash Brimhall
United States
Kaysville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a stretch, but how about Dragon Dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb Adams
United States
Agoura Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be awesome if it was Dragon Dice. Todd, I would totally take those off your hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.