Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Agius
United Kingdom
Brentford
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, an interesting error that someone pointed out, in the rule book it says Hollywood and Internet score 2 * culture per level per worker on the buildings they score, yet on the card for Internet it only says 1 culture per level per worker.

Which is correct?

I don't have the Hollywood card to hand so not sure what that one says and whether it has an error also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Internet card says 2 per. I have the 3rd edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest Vassal module has it as 1. Bug?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So it seems. It has always been 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Doum
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agius1520 wrote:
Hi, an interesting error that someone pointed out, in the rule book it says Hollywood and Internet score 2 * culture per level per worker on the buildings they score, yet on the card for Internet it only says 1 culture per level per worker.

Which is correct?

I don't have the Hollywood card to hand so not sure what that one says and whether it has an error also.

The card in my set (first FRED printing) says 2 per level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
agius1520 wrote:

Which is correct?

Which edition card are you referring to? I have the second edition, and it's 2. It was 2 on the first edition as well. It's also 2 on the zunTzu Portuguese version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Agius
United Kingdom
Brentford
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted wrote:

I only have access to Vassal so it's that that i was referring to, an error to be fixed there it seems.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
agius1520 wrote:
ekted wrote:

I only have access to Vassal so it's that that i was referring to, an error to be fixed there it seems.

Thanks.

Oops blush

I will fix this in the next patch. When I redid the art for the cards, I retyped all the text so it would be legible....must have had a typo.

I will fix.

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone that plays on Boardgamearena - they must have used an earlier printing for the card graphics because the card says 1 even though the tooltip text says 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.