I had a plan...
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Microbadge: To infinity ... and beyond!Microbadge: EastFront fanMicrobadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: I tipped into the Geekgold infinite loopMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
Kelsonk wrote:
I made the same want list for both games I was trading and didn't consider the possibility of getting the same game twice. Oops. Anyone looking to trade for Oregon?
Hey Kelson,
I'll look through my stuff and give you a list of things that I'd be willing to trade for Oregon. May not get to it today, I have a Bday party.

I've done the same thing myself in a few math trades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelson Kugler
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
autumnweave wrote:
Kelsonk wrote:
I made the same want list for both games I was trading and didn't consider the possibility of getting the same game twice. Oops. Anyone looking to trade for Oregon?
Hey Kelson,
I'll look through my stuff and give you a list of things that I'd be willing to trade for Oregon. May not get to it today, I have a Bday party.

I've done the same thing myself in a few math trades.
That would be great. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Paul
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
badge
man lying down on job voluntarily
Microbadge: Magic: the Gathering - I play with blackMicrobadge: I play with yellow!Microbadge: Lamentations of the Flame Princess RPG fanMicrobadge: I have daringly delved into the Dungeon of Doom where dark denizens dwellMicrobadge: Heroscape fan
I still have 4 unopened D&D Deathknell boosters that I'd really like to trade away at GameStorm. My wantlist is up to date, anybody want to work out a trade? Any three way trades? Their value is about $48 (or $12 each if we break them up), but I'd trade down if it was a game (or two) that I really wanted...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
Microbadge: Space Hulk fanMicrobadge: TSR fanMicrobadge: Dungeons & Dragons fanMicrobadge: Dune fanMicrobadge: Doctor Strange fan
For anyone trading with Shawn_solo: his proxy won't be able to make it to Gamestorm.

I have Shawn's games and will pick up any game Shawn is to receive...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iken Owens
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Thrift Store JunkieMicrobadge: Incursion fanMicrobadge: Blackadder fanMicrobadge: Remembrance day - lest we forget...Microbadge: Red Dwarf fan
I am the proxy for Metalvic and Chris Sjoholm. If you have games for them or are receiving games from them seek me out. I will be at the con all weekend, not sure if I will be able to swing by the meet up table though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I had a plan...
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Microbadge: To infinity ... and beyond!Microbadge: EastFront fanMicrobadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: I tipped into the Geekgold infinite loopMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
themilkcrate wrote:
Kelsonk wrote:
You could contact the traders who are giving you Oregon, and see if either of them is willing to substitute a different game.
I ended up trading Kelsonk a copy of Cathedral for his spare copy of Oregon, so I certainly ended up happy, and I hope that he did as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thompson
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Global Religious Tolerance
The swap at GameStorm went really well from my end. Thanks to all of you who made it run so smoothly and who helped out both during the swap and in connecting with other traders outside of the swap time to make trades happen.

Please let me know if you have any concerns, questions or suggestions for next time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  |