J Woods
United States
Calabasas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: The most Necessary rule addition - although it will almost Never be utilised...
This sounds like a really fun addition. I am going to try this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barton Campbell
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the original poster has left. Could you, (J Woods) post the new rule idea? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zephyr Geist
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bartman347 wrote:
It looks like the original poster has left. Could you, (J Woods) post the new rule idea? Thanks

As I remember it, it was simply to allow a win also by getting 4 Gobblets in a stack also. If you claim a win by this method, and you are found wrong - (by exposing the 3 covered Gobblets) - you lose!

The OP said that this should almost never happen, as everyone would know what was hidden underneath. But I'm not so sure...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barton Campbell
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speed Razor wrote:
bartman347 wrote:

As I remember it, it was simply to allow a win also by getting 4 Gobblets in a stack also. If you claim a win by this method, and you are found wrong - (by exposing the 3 covered Gobblets) - you lose!

The OP said that this should almost never happen, as everyone would know what was hidden underneath. But I'm not so sure...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.