Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this is news for everyone here or not, but it looks like the Pandemic Expansion is coming....

It's called Pandemic: On the Brink.

I was browsing my favorite online Canadian Game store and decided to check out their Pre-order stuff. I came across this. This is directly from their website

Theme : Pandemic: On the Brink is an expansion on the award winning, highly popular co-operative game Pandemic.

Pandemic : On the Brink will add new roles, new variants, and new diseases to the game. New roles in the expansion include the Archivist, The Generalist and the Bio-Terrorist.
Variants included in the expansion are mutations, rules for a fifth (5th) player and new special events. In addition, a fifth (5th) disease can be added to the game under some variants.

Finally, ZMG will be supplying petri dishes to hold the disease cubes with stickers so people can name their own diseases.
ZMG also plans to make the pawns smaller and they will include a full deck of cards from the recent editions so that people who have the first two printings can use these new expansion cards without any issues.

As one of only two games that I rank a 9 here on BGG (nothing a 10), I'm pretty excited about it. You can check it out here

http://www.starlitcitadel.com/games/pandemic-on-the-brink.ht...

Wylde_Karde

edited for spelling, grammer, readability etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/379967
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I'm about 10 days too late. Oh well. Now I'll go read the other thread and, ever so patiently, wait for the expansion to come out. It's all the cooler with my g/f actually being an Archivist...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.