Eric M. Aldrich I
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried to upload an image and it said I was successful, but when I went to view it is said the image does not exist.

The image number is 441653.

Any ideas? Could it be too large? (new camera, so it's possible) If so, what are the size limits? Couldn't find this in the wiki.

Thanks.

Postscript: The image did upload successfully. I got the approval notice just after posting this thread. However, this is a bug in the uploading system as "Image Does Not Exist" message can obviously cause some confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, used to be the picture was immediately available (and would show on a game gallery page), but then disappear if it was declined.

Now it looks like the opposite procedure, it's unavailable immediately, then moved onto the real system only after it's approved.

So yeah, the View Image choice should be eliminated from the confirmation page. It would still be a good idea to say "your image will be #441653 when it's approved".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
It's nice to have a link to the image to be able to bookmark it or add it to your quickbar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.