Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Braun
United States
Pawtucket
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my rents are coming this week. They've tried Ticket to Ride, Ticket to Ride: Europe, Through the Desert, and Downfall of Pompeii. They like the TTR series, but my wife and I are a bit bored of them. They didn't like TTD because of the small, hard to see, and similar colored camels (I personally love the game). They also liked Downfall of Pompeii.

I was thinking of trying my dad on Memoir:44, but I was also trying to think of other games that I own that they would be able to pick up quickly and enjoy. Any suggestions from my current collection?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Fuller
United States
Ashland
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on what you own, Hansa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Daniels
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Taluva and Samurai look to be your games. You could also break out some of your 2-player games such as Roma or Aton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If you actually own Carcassonne (I only see expansions listed in your collection), that's a great one. My parents, who are growing older and don't like things which are hard on the vision, like it quite a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.