Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Sasseville
Canada
St-Redempteur
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
I'm making the rules in french exactly as they are in german (with graphics).

However, I can't translate a couple of sentences.

Can anybody help me? It could be in english

1- Wer paßt, darf an der aktuellen Versteigerung eines Plättchens nicht mehr teilnehmen.

2- Die verdeckten Plättchen werden im Laufe des Spiels genauso benutzt wie die offenliegenden Plättchen. Sie dienen lediglich dazu, Informationen vor den Mitspielern geheimzuhalten.

3- Für die Straße zwischen Ixara und Lapphalia müssen zwei Drachen-Reisekarten oder eine Elfenrad-Reisekarte ausgespielt werden. Natürlich darf auch eine Karawane benutzt werden.

4- Karawane ohne Hindernis müssen drei beliebige Reisekarten ausgespielt werden, bei einer Karawane mit Hindernis vier Reisekarten.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Vickery
Australia
Tempe (Sydney)
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mb
darky wrote:
I'm making the rules in french exactly as they are in german (with graphics).

However, I can't translate a couple of sentences.

Can anybody help me? It could be in english

1- Wer paßt, darf an der aktuellen Versteigerung eines Plättchens nicht mehr teilnehmen.

2- Die verdeckten Plättchen werden im Laufe des Spiels genauso benutzt wie die offenliegenden Plättchen. Sie dienen lediglich dazu, Informationen vor den Mitspielern geheimzuhalten.

3- Für die Straße zwischen Ixara und Lapphalia müssen zwei Drachen-Reisekarten oder eine Elfenrad-Reisekarte ausgespielt werden. Natürlich darf auch eine Karawane benutzt werden.

4- Karawane ohne Hindernis müssen drei beliebige Reisekarten ausgespielt werden, bei einer Karawane mit Hindernis vier Reisekarten.

1. Once you have passed, you may no longer participate in the auction of the tiles.

2. The facedown tiles are used in the game in exactly the same way as the faceup tiles. They are kept facedown to keep their contents secret from the other players.

3. For the route between Ixara and Lapphalia you have to play two Dragon travel cards or one Elf-cycle travel card. Of course you may instead use a Caravan.

4. A Caravan (on a route) without an obstacle requires discarding three travel cards of your choice, a Caravan over an obstacle requires four travel cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.