Popular Tags: [View All]
joe quintana
United Kingdom
E Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

You got to love the guys at Splotter
Some of my favorite games!!

When you open the box you know bits are going to fly out like sparks from a fire cracker. Love it.

Most of the bits need tweezers, so imagine my surprise when I opened DD to find the rockets were large enough to cover half the board (exaggeration, maybe only a quarter).

I knew they just would not work.
Then it hit me. What other Galactic company out there would be prepared to deliver, sleek rockets, that would be the joy of every space dealer out there. Who would I call.....

' Is that GT...?'

image by toynan

Sure enough,having bought the expansion, I moved the excess rockets over to DD. Not the really pointy ones! They deserve to stay for the intrepid heroes who battle through pirates, cannons, and meteors to deliver their loads, any blood drawn is just part of the battle scars that are part of a truckers job, but the newer safer models, just the job for all duck dealers out there..

perfect!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.