BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: Game Night NYC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S G
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Looking to start a game night with locals...I live in Staten Island just over Verrazano. I belong to a German group but don't join them often. But one night we had game night and it was a lot of fun. So, sollen wir spielen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barton Campbell
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a gaming group very close to you in Bayonne on I believe Tuesday nights at a FLGS called Board Game King.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S G
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Oh, thanks. That's good to know. But the $8 toll on the Bridge isn't the greatest thing. I'm looking to start a game night here. I'm at South Beach. I have a house that can accommodate many people and have numerous games. Anyway, perhaps people nearby are interested or we can find a public space nearby.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barton Campbell
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+$5 contribution for gaming night at FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S G
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Well... and that I'm pretty far from Bayonne Bridge. Where are you incidentally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barton Campbell
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The other way, Jersey City.
meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome! There's a pretty large Meetup group which plays on the Lower East Side every first and third Wednesay of the month at the downstairs room of Lucky Jacks (www.luckyjacksnyc.com). Here's the geeklist for the last Meetup: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/39853

Stop on by in March 4. No cover charge, just head downstairs and look for a game that catches your eye. Or bring your own!

Hope to see you there . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Davis
United States
Staten Island
New York
flag msg tools

Sandra,

There are a number of great groups in New Jersey. One of which meets at the wegmans in woodbridge.

http://boardgames.meetup.com/80/

I am also in Staten Island, Great Kills area, and i would be interested in joining your group, and playing in this side of the water.

john

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeMartino
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the thread necrology, but I remember reading this thread a while back. There's a Staten Island Board Game meetup now, and I thought you'd all like to know:

http://www.meetup.com/Staten-Island-Boardgamers/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.