Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got this Dicey Business email from Columbia:

Quote:
A really good deal!

The 3 game bundle, which allows your choice of any three games for just $149.99, normally exempts the EastFront 2 series. Starting today for 1 week, all three games in the new series (EastFront 2, WestFront 2, and EuroFront 2) ARE included in the bundle, meaning you can get the fantastic EuroFront bundle for just $149.99 (half price off retail)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb

I have been looking to get the East/West/Euro Front II trilogy for a while, but the $250 price has put me off until now... at $150 it's a bargain...

so perhaps I will cut back on my game spending next month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
oi_you_nutter wrote:

I have been looking to get the East/West/Euro Front II trilogy for a while, but the $250 price has put me off until now... at $150 it's a bargain...

so perhaps I will cut back on my game spending next month.

Tim, you and I both know you won't! ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stetler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even works out to $60 less for the package than what I paid from one of the internet game sites. This is one of those "run, don't walk" deals if you've been waiting to get these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy I wished I lived in the US right now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hickernell
United States
Waltham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curses, couldn't resist. It's going to be tough to smuggle three heavy boxes into the house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.