Popular Tags: [View All]
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
>>>> Please thumb up this post to attract more gamers

(my apologies to Sudbury if they feel usurped --- However... Go 67's!!!)

Wed Feb 25th @6:30pm Legion on Richmond (upstairs).

Game group meets, typically a pile of euros + dominion, RFTG, TTR, and fillers.

Usually lasts until 9:30 - 10pm

Please bring two dollars for the legion
They also usually have a large dinner combo for under $6.00

goo
MrZoz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

Check this out... (don't forget to click "next page" to see the rest)

http://www.gamepack.nl/gamepack/nuern-2009-alea.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Purcell
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All those pretty games and they forgot the most important one!!!

"Patience is a virtue. Possess it if you can."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I"m going to try and force myself to attend tomorrow night for my second time. I have this aversion to "going to things/events" even though I always have fun when I do make myself attend them. Weird I know. I'm a home body. It doesn't help that this is on Lost night!

Btw, Kurt, I got my brother RfTG for Xmas and we learned it. I was right and knew I'd like it after learning it better. Thanks for the introduction to it during our first game night with this group back in December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
GamerAtom wrote:
It doesn't help that this is on Lost night!

PVR (or VCR. Or DVDR. Or west coast channel feeds.) I plan to attend at the Legion tomorrow AND watch Lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Purcell
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GamerAtom wrote:

Btw, Kurt, I got my brother RfTG for Xmas and we learned it. I was right and knew I'd like it after learning it better. Thanks for the introduction to it during our first game night with this group back in December.

Glad you finally got to finish a game. My wife has been on a winning streak lately. If you are going to make it out, would it be possible to bring Moto Grand Prix? I would like to try it to compare to Formula De. Although Speed Circuit is still the better game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark, I always download the episodes afterwards anyhow so no PVR'in is necessary. It just isn't the same as seeing the show as soon as possible and in HD. But, alas, I'm really going to try and come this time. My main gaming partner, my brother, moved to Vancouver and now I have nobody to play the harder games with. Lost can wait.

Kurt, I'd be more than happy to bring MotoGrandPrix. I'm not sure if you'll like it, but it doesn't hurt to try it. I think if we play it, i'd like to try a more difficult track. I really think the harder tracks are where the game shines and you can see the strategy in it. It's light in comparison to Formula D I find, but I still enjoy it. Of course, since I'm a motorcyclist, I'm highly biased.

If there's anything else I have that someone wants me to bring, just let me know. That's why I have them, for playing.

*Speed Circuit huh? I'm going to have to read about that one... I"ll play anything anyone wants btw. I'm easy to please and like most games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's not snow, it's doctor appointments. soblue

Oh well, maybe next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I will be there tonight.

I will have with me my current cardgame staples (Race for the Galaxy, Dominion, Tichu), plus Last Night On Earth and Micro Mutants Evolution (tiddlywink-war).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mmmm... Last Night on Earth, I like that game. I have some duplicates of some cards you can have if i remember to bring em. They are from the "Stock Up" supplement I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Smith
Canada
Sudbury
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know of some Sudbury gamers that might be interested in starting a gaming group?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Well, there's the user who posted this thread:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/383773

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Purcell
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoptrop wrote:
Anyone know of some Sudbury gamers that might be interested in starting a gaming group?

There was (wykydtron) in the earlier thread that MrZoz so rudely stole the title from. I'd try there, otherwise it's not THAT far a drive from Sudbury to Ottawa for a gaming night laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Smith
Canada
Sudbury
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
True and I will be in Ottawa some time in the future, lived there for 3 years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.