Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Colpaert
Belgium
TEMSE
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what happens with the ITEM-action bar cards. I can't imagine that those potions "fill themselves magically" after use! And there's nothing mentioned in the rules as well!

Thx for keeping me informed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're tapped when used and untap for reuse at tick 10, unless specified otherwise.
It's a mechanic, don't try and force "fantasy logic" on a game. It never works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rokkr wrote:
They're tapped when used and untap for reuse at tick 10, unless specified otherwise.
It's a mechanic, don't try and force "fantasy logic" on a game. It never works.

Actually, I think there is any easy way to explain this. The potion has several doses. You can only consume a certain amount (i.e., a dose) at once. Taking more than the dose doesn't do you any good. Once the master clock hits 10, then the dose has run its course and you're ready for another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
In the WoW video game, you tend to have a stack of potions available. The cards just represent 5 or 10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Colpaert
Belgium
TEMSE
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,

Thx for your reply (and the others as well of course)! I already checked your tiles by the way and they look very nice! Now you'd have to find a system to randomize them and create (in case of dungeon tiles) some kind of tile generation system combined with randomized monster spawning. Would be quite some (solo as well) WOW CMG-experience!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jan. Glad you like the tiles.

I am already working on more "formal" guidelines for creating different tile layouts, as well as specific scenarios with specific configurations.

I am also doing that for the dungeon tiles I created. I have rough rules for dungeon layout, monster spawning, and random events. But I haven't had time to really develop them. I may just post the tiles for now so others can use them, and work on the rules as I have the chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.