Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Caputo
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Bucephalus Games, Kachina will be available in April or early May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Jaynes
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear. I've been following this one on the back burner as it caught my eye. So are there any new pictures of what the final game will look like now that the release is so close?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Caputo
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure how much the publisher wants me to reveal. I posted one piece of final artwork from the game--the Chief kachina. You can see it in the images for Kachina. That shows you the general direction of the artwork. The publisher has promised to update their website soon with an entry for Kachina. The current release date is the end of May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered my copy at trollandtoad.com.

Now we play the waiting game...
...the waiting game sucks, let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos.
-Homer J. Simpson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Caputo
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The waiting is killing me, but Kachina will not be available until the end of July. For those who preordered the game, you might get it sooner. Bucephalus Games sometimes ships preorders out early before the main shipment arrives in the US.

The good news is that a final version of Kachina will be shown at Kublacon and certainly Kachina will be available by GenCon and Essen. Bucephalus Games will have a presence at both of those conventions.

The early word about Kachina from Origins was positive. It may not have as flashy of a theme as other games, but people are enjoying the gameplay once they play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
End of July!!! "say it ain't so Joe." Well at least I will have "Chess: In Concert" to get me thru June and into July.

http://www.chessinconcert.com/

PS: I guess it is a good thing that I cannot make it to Kublacon. I would be tempted to go criminal and steal the demo copy. Oh well what is two more months, when you have been waiting two years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.