Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Larocque
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question regarding the installation of this software. The software installed fine as far as I could tell and when I first went to open a game file (which I had already downloaded as per the instructions on their site) I got the following error:

System.NullReferenceException Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have tried moving the location of the game files and program but I still get the same error. I posted this concern in their technical support forum but after several days I have gotten no response. So I am turning to you great folks in hopes that someone here has seen this kind of problem and knows how to deal with it.

Incidently I am running Vista; not sure whether that has anything to do with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it when ZunTzu loads or when you are loading a gamebox?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
I gave up on ZunTzu for the same reason. I've tried a few times and it just gives me the error message. I use Vassal and Cyberboard they work fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Larocque
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TGov wrote:

ZunTzu starts with no problem, it is when I try to open the .zts gamefile when I get that error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Glandyth a Krae wrote:
TGov wrote:

ZunTzu starts with no problem, it is when I try to open the .zts gamefile when I get that error.

Ditto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.