Ron Nichols
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mb
Hello All,

Thanks for opening the thread! Here is what I have available and would consider trading:

Age of Napoleon - Most recent edition in very good condition. It is complete, received in a math trade. The cards show some wear on the edges. Box is in great condition.

B-17 Queen of the Skies - Is complete and I would consider to be in very good condition considering its age. The box has some wear, a good amount of the scoring pad is still there and it is complete. The map had been pin-pricked by a previous owner - now sure what was going on there.

Civilization - The AH version. This is in great shape. Box has a bit of the skin on the bottom torn off (similar to what would happen with tape). The civilization cards are separated nicely and the counters are, yes, UNPUNCHED.

Combat Commander series to include Europe, Mediterranean and Battle pack #1, Paratroopers - This is in great condition. All counters are punched and cards are bagged. They are complete except for the packaging - everything is contained within a single box - the Europe box. The Med box and packaging for the BP are not available.

Paths of Glory - Complete and in excellent condition.

Storm Over Arnhem - Complete and in very good condition. The counter are punched, the box shows some wear. Will include issue of The General in which this game was featured, the issue is in excellent condition.

What I am looking for in a trade:

You can peruse my Want and Wish lists for ideas. I am placing a high priority on Star Wars Miniatures, preferring lots. Specifically, Mandalorians will get my attention pretty quickly.

There may be games not on my want/wish lists such as Dominion and Race for the Galaxy Series. Depending on the offer I would consider these. In addition, I would also consider mid-complexity war games.

I tend to play with a group that has a pretty good attention span. The size ranges anywhere from 3-4 most times up to 6-7. They love conflict and are particularly fond of finger-appeal (such as miniatures).

I hope this gives you some guidance. I have a very good rating here for trades and ship quickly and well. Thanks for looking!

Ron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.