Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm doing a 2-part zombie game along the next two days.

I've got two questions that I'd like a little public input on for the games.

question 1: do you think that a senior center with let's say 10 folks inhouse at the time could hold the center for approximately 15 rounds. (let's call each round about 2 minutes) And by holding I mean stop the zombies from getting in via barricades and melee.

question 2: after the center is breached how long do you think the folks would live when being assailed by the zombies in question. Give me amount of rounds and how many zombies would they (the old folks) kill before they perished. (or do you think they might drive the zeds back and out of the center.

There is one access point to the center through a couple of big wooden doors with small windows. There is sufficient wood and tools to build a barricade if anyone thinks about it. There are limited weapons. (golf clubs, baseball bat, crowbar, lead pipes and a few kitchen knives) Population is 6 women and 4 men. All are early to late 60's. There are going to be 7 zombies assaulting the location... this may grow if they attack and turn any of the humans.

Use your imagination please and let me know what you think... I'll use the general opinion for the second half of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.