Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Gritt
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the discussion thread for March's European Maths Trade list. You can find the list here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/40157
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job starting the Math trade.
I don't think there was a European Wargame trade last month - or did I miss it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Gritt
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1000rpm wrote:

I traded my one and only wargame in the first one, so I've not been keeping up to speed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow - after only one and a half pages the quality is excellent. I want them all!

Now I've got to find something to offer in exchange. Ouch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne Hoffmann
Germany
Essenbach
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again for setting up another Math trade, Christopher!

There are already quite some good games on offer... let's see what is still to come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
#WYGAME
badge
#NBS# at WYG
mbmbmbmbmb
Became a mathtrade fan !
Thank you for the amazing job Christopher...

Cheers !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dolzan
Slovenia
Komenda
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chris for organizing this again, I'm also becoming an addict for these trades of yours - it's such an excellent way, one can get to play many interesting games without spending a fortune on buying new ones. Perhaps you should try and get Royal Mail to sponsor these events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dolzandavid wrote:
Perhaps you should try and get Royal Mail to sponsor these events.

So true!

I wonder how much money BGG puts into the hands of all the postal carriers around the world with the ongoing trades and the huge Secret Santas.
I should think we are talking in the millions.
If only................. sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
Hi, what means sweeteners? Its something added to the basic game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
#WYGAME
badge
#NBS# at WYG
mbmbmbmbmb
Its something added to the basic game yes... to make your main game more appealing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
Hey ... maybe we should build (virtual) statue or memorial for founder of this kind of trade. I never tried it, but really like this idea. laugh So long old and boring games, never liked you, maybe someone else will be happy with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg CZ
Hungary
BUDAPEST
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a bit too many items form someone, but I do not mind if they stay on the list...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Ibanez
Belgium
Wauthier-Braine
International
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leaxe wrote:
a bit too many items form someone, but I do not mind if they stay on the list...

It was from me.... I took them off. If I am allowed I can put them back in. I have so many games to trade...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten ◄► Wesel
Germany
Pinneberg-Quellental
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
virtuair wrote:
leaxe wrote:

It was from me.... I took them off. If I am allowed I can put them back in. I have so many games to trade...
You can put 2 games in one entry and let the winner choose, which one he likes more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
Bad idea. I dont know what to choose already.

Ceryon wrote:
virtuair wrote:
leaxe wrote:

You can put 2 games in one entry and let the winner choose, which one he likes more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Ibanez
Belgium
Wauthier-Braine
International
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HermesCZ wrote:

Ceryon wrote:
virtuair wrote:
leaxe wrote:

I won't put 2 games per entry. But if I am allowed to, I can add 5 more games....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
virtuair wrote:
HermesCZ wrote:

Ceryon wrote:
virtuair wrote:
leaxe wrote:

I won't put 2 games per entry. But if I am allowed to, I can add 5 more games....

I have a lot to trade too, but don't think that Chris's rule of 5 should be broken as the list will probably fill up with a lot of less-wanted games.
You could start up another trade list after this one finishes and have that as a no-limit list....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Ibanez
Belgium
Wauthier-Braine
International
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1000rpm wrote:
virtuair wrote:
HermesCZ wrote:

Ceryon wrote:
virtuair wrote:
leaxe wrote:

I have a lot to trade too, but don't think that Chris's rule of 5 should be broken as the list will probably fill up with a lot of less-wanted games.
You could start up another trade list after this one finishes and have that as a no-limit list....

I totally agree with you.

For another trade list, I don't know. Let's do this one first. And let's do it following Chris's rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1000rpm wrote:

Hello, no I'm afraid there wasn't.

The turnout wasn't brilliant in the last one and I "ummed and ahhhd" for a while and in the end it got too close to this one.

I will gladly run it, but it needs more people to be active.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mikehibbert wrote:

Strangely though, there are enough wargames already in this one for a decent trade!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mikehibbert wrote:

The turnout wasn't brilliant in the last one and I "ummed and ahhhd" for a while and in the end it got too close to this one.

My God! We are up to 8 pages on this trade already.
Its all your fault Mike - you didn't release the pressure that was building! Remind me never to play Red November with you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
People, please don't remove items from the list. If you no longer want to trade your item or if you entered more than 5, simply edit the item to refer to something that doesn't exist. Otherwise you're screwing up the numbers. Now I'll need to go over the whole list again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1000rpm wrote:
mikehibbert wrote:

My God! We are up to 8 pages on this trade already.
Its all your fault Mike - you didn't release the pressure that was building! Remind me never to play Red November with you!

Lol, I meant on the last Wargame Math Trade, there were only 73 items and only 21 of them actually traded. I think that this Math Trade may be a better forum for wargames than a separate one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Gritt
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwakkie wrote:
People, please don't remove items from the list. If you no longer want to trade your item or if you entered more than 5, simply edit the item to refer to something that doesn't exist. Otherwise you're screwing up the numbers. Now I'll need to go over the whole list again.

You should always go over your list at the end as well. People can change items and add or remove sweetners right up until the list closes. I always do my own wants list at the end from the summary and I would recommend that everyone else does too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
I do check at the end, but it's something that can be avoided. No need to make it harder.

On a related note, user Manuel Pombeiro has 7 items. I'll let you know now before compiling the list and gathering results

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [10] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.